Friday, March 30, 2012

Legally Binding

Sophia was walking through her garden enjoying a beautiful day. Everything was going well for her since she had figured out how to kill her husband and get away with it. She had married the much older George, she was 30 and he was 90, for his money. She knew that at his age he wouldn't be long for the world and he never had children so there was no one to fight for his fortune once he was gone. Unfortunately Sophia became inpatient and decide to poison George. The poison was very expensive since it was undetectable in toxicology screenings. It was well worth it though as the pay off was the whole of George's fortune! Suddenly Sophia felt her body seize up, she could no longer control her limbs, "wha.. what is happening??" Inside her head a familiar voice spoke, "Hello Sophia, I'm glad your grief over my death hasn't affected your beauty." The sound of George's disembodied voice and fear washed over her, "George is that you? what are you doing?" her voice was tight and it took all her effort to talk. "Well  my dear, when you signed the pre-nup about not cheating on me or leaving me there was some small print, some magical small print. It stated that if you purposely caused my death then you would forfeit your hold on your own body and it's possession would pass to my soul. Soon I will be in complete control of your body. Don't worry though I will keep you around in the back of your head, a silent passenger as I enjoy the rest of your life." Sophia was panicking now, "You.. can't...do... this" She managed to squeak. "Of course I can," George said except now the voice was no longer just in Sophia's head, it was now speaking out of her mouth, " As a matter of fact let me show you just how much control I have now. Let's take off this constricting dress and let my new body out to play!" Sophia could only watch on in horror as her hands reached down and began to pull up the hem of her dress. "Oh yes," George purred using Sophia's sexy voice, " I am really going to enjoy this, right here in the garden!"

No comments:

Post a Comment