Friday, March 9, 2012

Just a dream? Part three

Tim went through Sonya's memories and from his third person perspective saw that her parents extreme strictness was from fear for the fate of their only child. Of course the road to hell was paved with best intentions. Tim formulated a plan to approach Sonya's parents. First though he was going to take a long hot shower and explore her body, "If she is going to force a body swap on me, I am going to experience a female orgasm. Seems only fair." After a good hard rub down Tim got dressed and went downstairs, " Mom, Dad we need to talk. I know you only want the best for me but I am 22 now and you need to start treating me like an adult. I've never done anything for you to mistrust me. I am totally willing to help out around the house but I need some freedom or I am going to do something crazy!" Sonya's parents were shocked by their daughters boldness but deep down they knew that this moment would eventually come. After a two hour emotional conversation the family was able to come to a mutual understanding. Tim felt emotionally and physically spent. He went back upstairs to Sonya's room to lie down for a nap. As he drifted to sleep he was once again himself in a dream surrounded by mist. Sonya emerged from the mist with a smile on her face, "YOU DID IT! thank you so much!!" Tim was still a bit ticked, "listen I don't appreciate being used like that, you could have asked me before hijacking me. You owe me big time." Sonya leaned in and kissed him on the lips, "Oh I know, when you get back to your body you'll find my address written down on a piece of paper on your desk. Come over tonight and I will show you my gratitude. From spending the morning in your body I know what makes it feel good and I bet you know now what my body likes! We are going to have a great time handsome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment