Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bikini Beach: Couples Vacation

Todd finished counting down from ten like his wife had instructed. As he opened his eyes and saw two perfect breasts in a pink Bikini top, his jaw dropped and a high pitched squeak came from his mouth. "Terri, what.. what..??" his voice was very girlish and sexy and the sound of it in his ears was keeping him from finishing his sentence. His wife Terri smiled and reached over and took Todd's soft and dainty hands in hers, "well babe, we'll have to think of a good name for you to use this week at the resort, but you forgot to erase your browser history. At first I was mad but then I realized you are such a great husband that I couldn't be upset by your fantasy life when you worked so hard to give me a great reality. I had pushed the whole thing to the back of my mind when I ran across this add for Bikini Beach on the Internet and decided to bring you here! I had them time your transformation so that I could sit with you when you realized what was happening." Todd was still stunned, all of the signals his new body was giving his brain were still overwhelming him, the soft rise and flow of his breasts as he breathed, the cool air on his bare hairless legs, and most striking the fabric of his bikini bottom hugging his vagina giving him a light tingle that was incredibly distracting. "Don't worry honey," Terri continued. "hey that's a perfect name for a young hot babe for you, Yeah you'll be Honey! I know you are still shocked but your drink is going to arrive soon, we'll hang out here for a while then head back to the hotel. See I have a little secret of my own, I've always had a fantasy of being a hot Cougar having her way with a tasty young little sexpot like you!" "Honey" Looked up at his wife with a face full of appreciation, "Terri this is so great, I don't know how to thank you, but I promise I will give you your fantasy like you have given me mine!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment