Sunday, September 22, 2013

Word from the Editor: Good Luck and Thank You Jodie!


My good friend Jodie, I know she is going by a new female name in real life but to prevent confusion I am going to call her Jodie here, has shut down her blog Jodie's Sissy Desires. I had an e mail exchange with her about a week ago and her life was going well. Her transition is going nicely and her work is keeping her busy. She told me that she has been so busy with work that she hasn't had time to write and  I am speculating that maybe living a true and real feminine life took away the excitement of writing about it. Jodie is my closest friend on these blogs and I hope that her life brings her nothing but the best. Below is a semi fictitious retelling of Jodie's story with the happy future that I wish I had the power to give her. If you read this Jodie, thank you for being supportive in listening to my ideas and generous in sharing yours! 

2 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart. I am truly to have bumped into you in the cyber world. Without this rather eclectic group TG personalities I may have never went thru with my dreams. So I owe you a bit of gratitude for the push.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy for you and what you have accomplished! Thanks for always being supportive, giving me feedback and sharing your experiences with me.

      Delete