Monday, June 4, 2012

Over Reacting Girlfriend


"Lana what are you doing? What's happening to me?" Curtis had settled down for a nap before getting ready for his date with Lana later in the evening. When he awoke he found Lana looking down on him, but even more alarming was how his body had changed in to that of a beautiful woman! Lana looked down sadly at the woman who had been his boyfriend, "Curtis, or should I say Katie, I was using your computer the other day and found all the things you had been browsing. All of those stories about becoming a sexy woman, of giving up responsibility. I knew that I had to help you reach your goal. I found a magic spell and used it to change your life, it is irreversible. Now to the rest of the world you were born a woman and instead of dating we are best friends. I'll help you transition in to your new life so you can live your dream." Despair was written all over Curtis's lovely face, "Lana No!!! It was just a fantasy!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment