Friday, March 1, 2013

Word from the Editor



Wow, so that was a marathon. I really hope every one likes this. I had started out working on the injured man taking over bodies but this story caught my imagination with some inspiration that came out of the blue. The fictionmania story I sited as an inspiration for the removal of Alli's feminine competency came from a story called "Pendants of Aeternitas" by Zapper. it's a really great story and I recommend it to everyone. Really proud of this whole series and as usual I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

8 comments:

  1. Babe, awesome story set. I loved it. I look forward to any future stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie, you are the best! I almost didn't finish the final part but I saw your comment and figured what the hell time to bring this puppy in for a landing.

      Delete
  2. I can't tell you how honored I am that a story that I wrote inspired you! Thanks for the really cool caps and story! I look forward to more great stories from you.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means an awful lot to me Zapper! Thank you for all of your comments, I really love your work. The pendants story is probably one of the best I have ever read, and I have read a lot. You really brought those characters to life. I hope you keep coming back and I hope I can keep entertaining you!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm new to this site and I checked out some of your stories and I really like them! Consider me as a subscriber or whatever, but continue on your great stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the site! I hope to keep your viewership!

      Delete
  4. WOW WONDERFUL story! Inspired that she is tricked into thinking sheis in the wrong body & swaps 'Back' Brilliantly done. The removal of her feminity was well handled as well as memories. Good nice that at leats she now had his genius.

    Bywe the way I also love Zapers Pentant story on Fictionmania!

    PS for future reference one of MY favorite plots is a 'Wrong person swapped 'Back' story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eotten, I will keep that in mind and will look out for pictures to use for that type of story line. Thanks again for being such a loyal reader and commenter!

      Delete