Friday, March 22, 2013

Modern Relationship


"Holy Shit Tyler! Just what the hell is going on here??" The screech of his wife's voice made Tyler whip his head around, his face showing his own shock that she was home. "Oh god Maggie, I thought you weren't coming home till tomorrow!! I was trying to organize your walk in closet like I promised I would while you were gone, but I got a little lonely and the touch of your soft things felt so good so I...." Tyler's voice trailed off to silence as his head hung in shame. Maggie shook her head in disbelief, "Uh huh, so where did that wig come from? I don't own that!" Tyler was still speechless, his feet were hurting from holding this position but he was to scared to even move. Maggie took a few steps forward and yanked him down so that they were now face to face. "Babe, are you gay?" Tyler took is wife's hand, "I may be a little curious but I love you. I don't want to be with anyone but you. That's why I dressed in your clothes, that's why I bought a wig that is your hair color. Because I find you so so sexy. I just wanted to see what that would feel like." Maggie looked at her husband, she was still a little shocked but she felt he was telling the truth, "Well it is 2013, and I have always prided myself on having an open mind." Maggie began to stroke Tyler's rock hard cock through her panties, "Since you are clearly enjoying this, and I was planning on surprising you with some return from business trip sex anyway, why don't we take this to the bed. Then tomorrow we can get you your own panties so you don't have to stretch out mine!"

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a good caught in the act story. That husband is gonna have fun, a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie! I have been wanting to something along these lines for a while but finally found the right pic.

      Delete
  2. Not exactly my thing, but I really liked the pic and the story is cool, well done!!

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete