Saturday, September 15, 2012

With Great Power...


Peter Parker clung to the wall trying to deal with what had happened to him. Ever since the radiated spider had bitten him all those years ago he felt he did his best thinking from the side of a wall and right now he had a lot  of thinking to do. Since becoming Spider-Man he had seen and done some spectacular and amazing stuff but this had to take the cake. He and the other members of the New Avengers had been dealing with magical enemies more and more lately thanks to Doctor Strange being on their team. During the most recent battle Peter was hit by a spell that didn't seem to have any affect, so he did what he always did, he kept on fighting. After their victory the team returned to the mansion to celebrate. While the others joked and laughed the normally jovial web slinger felt incredibly fatigued and went up to his room. Not even bothering to peel off his costume he crawled in to bed, pulled a blanket over his head and passed out. When he awoke again he found a few surprises. First off he was no longer in his room, he was in the infirmary being watched over by Hank McCoy and Doctor Strange. Second he found out that he had been unconscious for 7 days. The third surprise was easily the most shocking, he was now a girl!! According to Doctor McCoy his body was now roughly 16 years old and fully functionally female. Peter looked over to Strange, "So Doc, can you change me back or am I going to have to start shopping in the junior misses department?" hoping his humor would cover up how much he was freaking out. "Well Peter I am afraid that all that I have been able to do so far is stop your age regression so you will age normally from now on. The Magic that did this to you is from a dimension that even I am unfamiliar with, it may be a while before I can completely reverse it if at all. The good news is that your blood chemistry was not affected so you still have your abilities" Peter settled back trying not to think about all of the new sensations his transformed body was giving him when Jessica Drew came in to the infirmary, "Hey there little sister! Now that you are younger than me are you going to start calling yourself Spider-Girl? You can be my sidekick!" Peter looked at her with a tear in his eye, "Jess my whole life has changed! I mean if the Doc can't fix this then Peter Parker basically ceases to exist!!" Jessica approached Peter and put a hand on his, "listen Pete I've known you for a long time and I have seen you fight through every bit of adversity that has come your way, and this will be no different. Sure your body has changed but your mind hasn't right? You are still the same person in your heart and mind, the brave person who doesn't know the meaning of the word quit. I promise you I will stick by your side and coach you. I mean if Walter Langowski can handle being turned in to a girl you can too!  I brought you some appropriate under wear and clothes for when you decide you are ready to get back in the world." Peter got dressed in the grey and pink bra and panty set, Jessica taught him how to work the clasps on his bra, and he hopped on the wall with Jessica right next to him. They sat quietly till Peter broke the silence, "Well first off I am not calling myself Spider-Girl, I mean I was sixteen when I got my powers and I went ahead and called my self Spider-Man. I mean if that other universe can have three guys named The Flash we can both be Spider-Woman. Secondly I am going to need your help with a new wardrobe including a costume, but nothing to revealing ok? and lastly can you give me a ride out to Queens, I have to let my Aunt know she has a niece now."

No comments:

Post a Comment