Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Word From the Editor


Hi All, the story below is dedicated to my new friend Jodie Hyde who runs Jodie's Slutty Heaven. There's a link to her site on my page and you can see her wonderful caps including her new universe set in the Lipstick Rhino, an entry of which she dedicated to me! The post below is more than just a "return the favor" gesture. I was genuinely inspired by the experiences Jodie has been  kind enough to share with me, and this story is the result of that. I know that I normally stretch the definition of "caption" with my long posts and this one goes all the way and breaks it. So I am going to accept that what I do falls under the category stories with images or SWI as popularized to me by Fictionmania. So I want to thank every one who takes the time to read this novella and I hope it entertains you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment