Sunday, September 16, 2012

With Great Power... part Two


It had been about six months since Peter Parker went from being Spider-Man to Spider-Woman. Doctor Strange was still unable to change him back to his male body, although he was able to age him back to his proper age so that Peter wouldn't have to live through his teens twice. That's when Peter discovered that the women in his family had very large breasts or as his Aunt May let him know, "Your Grandmother had a very large and full chest dear, she even danced Burlesque when she was younger!" Peter was very grateful for all the support he got from the people around him, especially from his always loving aunt and his new "sister" Jessica Drew, the original Spider-Woman, who coached him on everything from wearing women's clothes and using make up to performing as a super hero with his new center of gravity. Peter was also appreciative of the time and effort that Doctor Strange had put in to trying to reverse his transformation. Strange felt responsible since it was one of his enemies that had done this to Peter. This dedication is why Peter had made the decision he had come to. He took a deep breath as he entered Doctor Strange's room, "Hi Stephen, how are you doing?" Strange looked up from his books a bit startled, "Oh Peter hello, I'm afraid that I still haven't found an answer. I won't give up though." Peter smiled at Strange, "Well Stephen, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. You see, I want you to give up. I've had to make adjustments in my life and I've found that it isn't so bad being a woman. As a matter of fact it's pretty great! People seem happier to see me, hell even Logan treats me with more respect. I do need your help on another matter though." Peter began to pull down his uniform revealing his large breasts and stimulating cleavage. Doctor Strange became flustered, something that is very hard to do, and took a step back, "Pete, I don't know about this.." Peter cut him off, "Stephen I see how you look at me when you think I"m not looking. I see how protective you are of me when we are out fighting the bad guys. I know how hard you have been working to try to return me to my old self. Now it's time to show you how much I appreciate it." Pete leaned in and kissed Strange full on the lips encountering no resistance from the Mage. Peter broke the kiss with some effort, "One more thing, call me Gwen now, Peter doesn't exactly fit me any more does it?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment