Sunday, January 27, 2013

SUPERGIRL RETURNS!!!


Hi everyone!! I apologize for such a long absence but I had a double whammy of having a incredibly busy holiday season and also competing for a paying writing gig. The gig didn't come through but the experience was a great learning moment and I feel pretty good coming out the other end of it. Below you will find the sequel to "A Life Changing Find". It was not something that I had been planning to make a two parter but Kyra Hyde's comments got me thinking of how the story could continue. So let that be a lesson to everyone, take the time to comment, you might end up the star of a story! This thing is a long read I know, as I have mentioned before I have given in to my wordiness and have committed to more of a "Story with Images" Format that I have found so entertaining on the Fictionmania.tv site. The dang thing just kept on growing and I needed to find the correct images to go with it. The Wizard of the "Spell R Us" universe and Madame Olga having starring roles and there is a cameo by my alter ego and by Jodie Hyde, my TG writing friend and inspiration for past and future stories. I hope you like how your character looks in her red panties Jodie! I plan to get back to posting at least once to twice a week and even more if I can get some short posts out. Thank you all for taking the time to read my work and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy creating it!

6 comments:

  1. That was a super cute pair of red panties. I enjoyed the part where pop up together, I can only imagine the naughty mischief we got into;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you posting again! You're stories are so good, I'm sure you'll get a paying writing gig before long ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you are back, but next time just throw a post asying that you are busy. I got worried that the site died, beckause it has happened a lot. Also I wish you the best of luck for future projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kou Than and you are right. Hopefully I wont ever have such an extended absence again but if it does come up I will be sure to at least explain what the deal is.

      Delete