Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Exchange Island: Making the Best of It


Haley could only watch as her body trotted off in the surf. When she heard about Exchange Island she was curious about spending a week in some one else's body. Sure she was beautiful but as the saying goes, "the grass is always greener on the other side". Haley wondered what it would be like to be a busty blond, a bootylicous black girl or maybe even a big strong man. That's why she was shocked as hell when she found herself in Phillip's chubby and balding body. Of course the opposite could be said for Phillip, he was more than thrilled to be thirty years younger and athletic. Having a tight pussy and pert breasts to play with was an excellent added bonus. Haley complained to the management of the island who told her that the only way she could get her body back and leave early was if Phillip consented. He turned her down cold when she approached him the first time, but Haley was hoping that if she dressed his body up in a ridiculous speedo he  might agree to switch back to save himself the embarrassment of seeing his body walk around like that. Unfortunately this plan backfired too as Phillip laughed her pretty laugh right in Haley's face. "Listen Haley," Phillip said as he adjusted his bikini bottom carelessly and exposing Haley's vagina for anyone close enough to see, "you really should have read the fine print in the brochure. It says right there in black and white that the body you end up in is completely random.  It's not my fault that you assumed everyone coming here would be sexy. I am having a great time in your body. At the end of the week you will get to go home in it and live out the rest of your life and probably appreciate it a lot more after spending time in my body. So try to relax and find a way to enjoy yourself! Hell with this tight body I bet you have to watch what you eat all the time. Well in my body you can go to town at the buffet! Eat,drink, and be merry! And for an added bonus if you stop bothering me about switching back I will let you show me how to make this body, shall we say, jump and I can show you the joys of having a penis. Think about it and I will catch up with you at dinner time." and with that Phillip ran off. Haley sighed, "He has a point, I really should have read the brochure more closely and I haven't eaten a good rib eye or carbs in years. It would be a shame to pass up an opportunity to have sex as a man even if it is with my own body. Heck it would be almost like masturbating. I think I'm starting to really look forward to this evening. Right now I need to go back to my room and put on some shorts, I have some major wood from checking my body out in that bikini and this stupid banana hammock is making it super uncomfortable."

4 comments:

  1. Excellent story babe. Now tell me, where can I book my trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I find out you will be the first to know!

      Delete
  2. Cute I like it. Good work with the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie and welcome! This was an easy one, that picture screamed "caption" as soon as I saw it.

      Delete