Friday, July 20, 2012

Should have Kept it in His Pants


"Lancer", at the sound of that word Steven came out of a deep fog stumbled to his left and slid down to the wall till he hit the floor with a fleshy smack. He looked up to see his wife looking down at him, "Ah Steven dear, how are you feeling? You must be overwhelmed with your wonderful new body. I spared no expense to make you an absolute beauty." Steven was overwhelmed with what he was seeing and feeling, his brain was telling him he had large breasts being held by a lacy bra and his eyes confirmed this, but how could that be when he was a man?? "Carol..how??" he stopped himself at the sound of his soft girly voice. Carol smiled down at the young woman she had shaped her husband in to, "Well Steven, or should I say Stephanie, when I married you the deal was that you would enjoy the comfort of my wealth and in turn I would enjoy your love making abilities exclusively. You decided that you couldn't hold up your end of the bargain and began to stray. My private detective had all the evidence I would need of your cheating to divorce your ass and leave you penniless but when he showed me the pictures of you with my eighteen year old neice, well that demanded a much more powerful response." Steven was running his hands over his new chest and face as Carol continued to speak, "So over the course of the last few months, through surgery, hypnosis and a dash of black magic I turned you in to the kind of girl you loved to fuck, young, sexy, dumb and constantly horny. You'll be working as my personal assistant from now on so I can keep an eye on you and hear about all of the wild sex you are going to be having because once I say the trigger word your mind will revert to that of an air headed bimbo. Don't worry though every once in a while I will bring you out to watch the videos of you getting your brains fucked out. Ah I see that your hands have wandered down to your perfect little vagina. You are probably missing your penis right now but don't worry you will have plenty of penis's down there soon enough. Lancer."

2 comments:

  1. Ah, such a sweet punishment. He may be freaking out now, but soon enuf he'll luv his new life. I know I would;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my eye out for a picture to follow up on this story so stay tuned!

      Delete