Thursday, July 5, 2012

Anything for Love


Linda was sitting in a booth at her favorite restaurant sipping on her coffee. She was waiting for her friend Steve to join her. Linda had come out as a lesbian about a month ago and Steve had taken it particularly hard as he had a major crush on Linda. At the time Linda had admitted to Steve that had he been a woman she would give Steve a chance in a heart beat. Linda looked out the window wondering where Steve could be when a gorgeous Asian woman sat down with a smile, "Hi, sorry I'm late." Linda looked at the woman puzzled, "um I'm sorry but do I know you?" The Asian woman laughed which caused her generous breasts to bounce hypnotically, "Well I guess I can understand that, the last time we saw each other I had a penis. But you said if I was a woman you would give me a chance, so Boom, here I am!" Linda's jaw dropped, "Steve?? How?" Steve looked at Linda and leaned forward, Linda could smell the scent of apples coming from Steve's hair. "Well I found this web site called body swap meet after you told me I would have a shot with you if I was a woman. I came to the decision that being a man with out you was no way for me to live my life. BSM paired me up with Joan. She is a physics professor but she felt that her body was keeping her from being taken seriously. She felt I had a serious looking face and she never enjoyed her sexy looks anyway so she was happy to trade with me. BSM took care of all our identity transfers so now I am Stephanie, and more importantly I am all yours. What do you say we go back to your place and you teach me all the joys of being a woman?" Linda's hand shot up instantly, "Check please!!"

4 comments:

  1. Body Swap Meet? I must find this place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe some day in the future it will be a reality! Thanks for following and commenting, I really love your work!

      Delete
  2. Good story what ascrafice for love. I love mutual swps

    ReplyDelete