Sunday, November 10, 2013

Using All of His Talents


"OK you bitch, you think you can fuck my husband and get away with....Michael?? Michael is that you??" Courtney stumbled back as she realized the woman she had come to confront for having an affair with her husband was, in fact, her husband. Michael was stunned to see his wife, he had told her that he was working late for the extra over time. He had no idea that she was suspicious of it being anything else, "Courtney, how could you think I was cheating on you baby? I am shocked!" Courtney found herself desperately searching for words, "Oh Michael I'm sorry you've just been working so much and Lupe said she saw a strange woman driving your car. Hey wait a minute you can't turn this on me! Why in the hell are you dressed like that? and what are you about to put on?" Michael knew that the only thing he had left was the truth, "Court, I am so sorry I have been lying to you. I didn't want you to know how I was making all the extra money. I know you are sick of our crappy little apartment, we both are trying to pay student loans and at this rate we wont be able to buy a house till we are forty!" Courtney was now sitting at the end of the bed looking at her beautiful husband. Softly she whispered, "So you became a prostitute?" Michael's head snapped back as if he had been slapped, "A prostitute? No babe I'm not a prostitute, I'm in a burlesque show! I sing and dance in a burlesque show. All the performers are men dressed as women. I make about three hundred a night. I can make six hundred a weekend and a grand when I head line." Courtney was rubbing her temples, "I thought you were sleeping with another woman, you were working out and taking better care of your skin and hair. I thought you were tired of me. That we were over." Michael sat next to his wife and pulled her in to his arms, "Oh babe, I love you more than anything. that is why I am doing this so we can have a better future. I know I should have told you but I just didn't know how to do it. I used to perform in college in a cross dressing show and I've always been an alto singer. I thought I would never have to do it again but we've been struggling and I knew I had to dust off the act. I dress like a woman all day when I perform to get in to the right head space." Courtney wiped tears away from her eyes, "I am so relieved." Michael was still holding his wife close, "Then why are you crying?" Courtney sniffled, "Because my husband has better legs than I do!"

1 comment:

  1. I love Burlesque! And I'd bet that cutie is popular on stage. And I hear the money is really good.

    ReplyDelete