Monday, August 26, 2013

Cold Feet


Peter was fuming. He was walking down the aisle on his wedding day, the problem being that he was not in his own body. He was in the body of  Elizabeth, the maid of honor. At the rehearsal dinner the night before he was talking to his best man Curtis and mentioned that he was a little nervous about "the big day". Curtis calmed him down and Peter was feeling a lot better. As they walked back to the restaurant they saw Elizabeth and waved, not giving it a second thought. When Peter woke up the next morning he was raring to go, till he realized that he was in Elizabeth's body. Peter scrambled for Elizabeth's phone and dialed his own number. His fear over rid his shock at hearing his own voice, "Hi Pete, I heard you talking to Curtis about being nervous and I wanted to make sure Susan's day was perfect so I swapped us. I am sure you will thank me one day for keeping you from making a big mistake." Peter's new high pitched voice rose in anger, "Damn it Elizabeth! I was a little nervous but Curtis did his job as best man and calmed me down! Now switch us the fuck back right now!!" There was a moment of silence and Peter checked to see if the call had dropped, then Elizabeth finally spoke, "Oh hell, I am sorry Pete. We can't switch back till midnight tonight. We are going to have to just go through the day and I swear I will have you back in your body tonight in time for you to consummate your marriage. Now you better hurry you have a hair and make up appointment." All Peter could do now was stare daggers at Elizabeth and try to keep his balance in these stupid opened toe heels that left his feet feeling cold.  

3 comments:

  1. Cool pic and the story goes with it perfectly! I can't help but wonder if the plan goes slightly awry? Does Elizabeth's new wife sneak off with him at the reception for a little early wedding night hanky-panky? Does the spell not work? So many possibilities! LOL

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my eye out for a sequel so I won't spoil it here!

      Delete
  2. So he should stop complaining. He's gonna have way more fun after the wedding ;)

    ReplyDelete