Friday, February 1, 2013

Word from the Editor: Putting out a BOLO


Hi everybody, I recently remembered a story that I read way back in the day that was pretty interesting. It was about a guy in a wheel chair who could project his mind in to other people. He could control them and possibly also leave mental suggestions once he left them. He really enjoyed hopping in to his hot female neighbor and her even sexier mom. I can't remember the title and would love to read it again so I am hoping some one out there in TF land might be able to help me hunt it down!

6 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you find it...Sounds interesting, and I'd love to do a cap with this pic if you don't mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Donnie and please go right on ahead and use the pic, can't wait to see what you do with it!

      Delete
  2. You should run with it an make it your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I started thinking about it. I found some pics that would fit for a story along those lines and wanted to go back and give the original a read because it was damn hot but I couldn't find the dang thing for the life of me. I really hate the feeling of not remembering the name of something, it drives me crazy!! Any way long story short, which is not my forte clearly, a story in that general theme will be up in a few days.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like TG version of Professor X. I kinda like, a lot. You should do the story. It be fun to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on that and a follow up to wish fulfillment that I am hoping to have up this weekend!

      Delete