Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wedded Bliss part Three




It had been nine months and fifteen days since Will had gotten pregnant in Kelly's body. The couple had been using the mysterious magical medallion to switch in to different bodies, each others and the previous owners of clothes they picked up at the second hand stores near their home, and had decided that it was lucky that Will had gotten pregnant while in Kelly's form and not the one of the other women he would become with no ID and no insurance. While Will was posing as her Kelly took his form and as time ticked by they fit more and more into each others roles. As Will's pregnancy progressed he became more and more convinced that he wanted to not just give birth to their child but be it's mother too. He had wanted to discuss it with Kelly several times but couldn't figure out how to bring it up. How could you say to some one that you wanted to keep their body for the rest of their lives? Delivery time came and Kelly held Will's hand being outwardly encouraging while trying to hide her horror at what was going on. Will's labor lasted fourteen hours and ended with the birth of a healthy six pound four ounce boy they named Charles. After a few days the couple returned home with their bundle of joy and laid in bed together as a family. Will began to cry a bit and finally gave voice to his secret desire, "Kelly, I don't want to switch back. I carried this baby and gave birth to it and I want to be her mother for the rest of my life. I am so sorry but that is how I feel." Kelly nuzzled in close to her husband and sighed while she organized her thoughts. She too had become accustomed to her new body. She loved being the man of the house now and watching the chaos of Will give birth had convinced her that she never wanted to go back to being a woman and risk having to go through the same ordeal. Kelly reached over and gently wiped a tear from Will's soft cheek, "Baby I love you so much, and if this is what you want then I can live with it. To tell the truth I have been thinking the same thing for a while. I mean nothings really changing right? I love you, you love me and we created a beautiful little boy. Tomorrow we'll see about getting rid of the medallion. One thing though, it's still your job to take out the trash!" The couple laughed together as they moved forward in their life of wedded bliss.



>> This one goes out to Eotten 2001 who asked me to keep this story going back in part Two. Hope you like it and thanks for being a loyal reader and commenter!!

2 comments: