Friday, August 3, 2012

Back to School


Jake was at the blackboard writing, "I have a vagina and breasts, I must wear the proper underwear" for the thirtieth time and still had seventy more to go. Ever since The Great Shift Jake was having a hard time getting used to his new body. The sexy female body he found himself in used to belong to his English Teacher Ms. Thorn. Jake was actually fantasizing about her in class when the shift happened. When he awoke and found he now owned the body he had lusted over for so long he freaked out just like every one else. Two months on from that fateful day and Jake was now back in school trying to live a semblance of a normal life like every one else. It was tough being a teenage boy in the body of a voluptuous twenty eight year old, and some times Jake would forget things he had been taught he needed for his new equipment, and today that thing was his bra. The school shift councilor had spoken to Jake about the need for a bra with his endowment but Jake had come to love the feel of his large breasts jiggling, it sent an exciting shiver through him that lit him up all over. "Jake, if you can't take care of this body correctly then maybe we should discuss the breast reduction option again."  Jake's head snapped away from the blackboard and toward the councilor, sending his heaving breasts bouncing wonderfully,  "Oh no Mr. Williams, please!!! I promise I will wear my bra when ever I come to school!!!"

2 comments:

  1. I imagine that he spent more time in front of a mirror than a real woman does! At least *I* would! LOL

    I'm sure if they found Jake the right bra, he'd be happy to wear one. After awhile, those things can throw your back out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that gives me a good idea for a follow up cap!! Thanks Dee for checking out my back catalog, now I have to do some picture hunting.

      Delete